Australia is rapidly becoming a popular study destination among students from around the world. Most students go to Australia to study in a vocational education and training system at university level.
Why Choose Australia?
- Internationally recognized, world class education
- Thousands of stimulating study programs
- Well qualified staff
- Excellent international student support services
- Safe, friendly and politically stable country that welcomes international students
- Part time work permitted for international students
- Lower fees than most western countries
- Very high standard of living at an affordable cost
After completing final year (Year 12) of secondary school, students head for their higher (Tertiary) education that awards degree for Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral studies. Mostly students from overseas come for education at this level. Tertiary education in Australia is administered by the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF), which aspires to integrate both vocational and higher education into a solitary classification of tertiary education.
For undergraduate degree, you can either enroll for a two-year Associate degree like Associate of Science (A.S.) or a four-year degree like Bachelor of Science (B.S.). Achieving a Bachelor’s degree usually takes 3 to 4 years. To complete a Masters Degree takes 1 to 2 years. The Master’s Degree follows after the Bachelor’s degree. It deals with more advanced subjects than a Bachelor’s degree and either includes research, coursework, or a mixture of the two. After having completed a Master’s Degree, you are then qualified to take on a PhD program.